My client, nationwide distributor of insulations is seeking experience Class 1 Moffett drivers to undertake delivery work out of their busy Chorley depot.
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Have held their Class 1 entitlement for at least 2 years
- Moffett licence desirable, but not essential
- 23 yrs old or over, CPC, Digi Tacho
- No more than 6 penalty points
- Hi Viz Vest, Safety Boots, Hard Hat
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
- delivering goods to building sites, customers, businesses etc.
- ability to driver rigid truck/wagon and drag
We will accept candidates without Moffett licence as training will be delivered to drivers showing exceptional potential.
Monday to Friday, early start. 8 hours per day guaranteed
Rates of Pay:
PAYE drivers - £10.00 p/h and £14.50 after 8h
LTD Company drivers - £11.75 p/h and £16 after 8h
This is a great role for an experienced Class 1 Moffett driver across Chorley and Preston area who is looking for ongoing and regular work. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
- Class 1
- HGV 1
- LGV 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job