Are you a careful and reliable Class 1 LGV Driver looking for a new job with great benefits and prospects? Here’s your chance to join one of the most respected players in the waste industry and become part of the Grundon success story.
Based at Bishops Cleeve, one of the depots that we operate from across the south of England, your job as our Class 1 LGV Driver will be to haul the MRF materials (our Materials Recovery Facilities are where resources such as paper, cardboard, cans and bottles are separated, recovered, baled and sent on elsewhere to be recycled) to and from a disposal site in bulkers.
Requirements to apply to become our Class 1 LGV Driver:
* Class 1 (C+E) LGV licence
* Driver Qualification Card (DQC)
* Up-to-date Driver's Digi Card
Give us your driving skill, reliability and customer-first attitude, and we can offer you a job you can see a future in, working for a friendly and fast-growing business.
What are the benefits & perks of being our Class 1 LGV Driver?
You'll earn a competitive salary and attractive benefits, including:
• When we do well, we want you to benefit too. So we have a discretionary bonus which is payable annually and dependent on Company performance and profits.
• Pension scheme - auto-enrolment on your first day of employment. You contribute 5% of pay (true cost is less than this due to Income Tax and NI relief) and Grundon matches this. As a member of the scheme, from day one you’ll also receive life assurance cover to the value of two times your annual pensionable salary.
• Option to purchase additional holiday and join cycle to work scheme (after a qualifying period).
• Health Cash Plan to help you manage the cost of your everyday healthcare, such as dentist and optician (you pay a small monthly premium).
• Employee Assistance Programme - confidential and accessible 24/7.
• Perks at Work reward and discount scheme that covers everything from cinema and leisure attractions to fashion purchases and food shopping.
• Discounted gym membership at participating gyms.
Interested in joining us as our Class 1 LGV Driver? Give us your driving skill, reliability and customer-first attitude and we can offer you a job you can see a future in - click apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'