Class 1 HIAB
Darren Bell Recruitment provide professional recruitment management and logistical support 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Our core specialism is the supply of permanent and temporary staff across Driving, Logistics, Industrial, Warehousing & Commercial sectors.
We are currently looking for a Class 1 and Class 2 driver with HIAB licence to work on behalf of UK's leading provider of commercial waste containers.
Key Requirements - candidates must:
- Have held their Class 1 or Class 2 entitlement for at least 12 months
- HIAB licence and relevant experience is desirable
- 25 yrs old or over, CPC, Digi Tacho
- No more than 6 minor penalty points
- A safe and steady drive of company vehicles
- collections and deliveries of empty skips/containers/bulk carriers.
- loading/unloading using lorry mounted crane
- Be able to undertake nights out staying in a company provided vehicle
- securing load using ratchet straps
Successful candidate must be prepared to drive double deck curtain-side vehicle with tail lift or a wagon and drag vehicle. Prior to start driver will be assessed and fully inducted.
Mon to Fri, early start
Rates of Pay:
LGV CE/C Moffett
* PAYE - £11.75 p/h and £16.00 overtime after 8h
* LTD Company - £13.00 p/h and £18 overtime after 8h
* PAYE - £10.00 p/h and £15.00 overtime after 8h
* LTD Company - £11.80 p/h and £17 overtime after 8h
Night out allowance - £25 per night + work related expenses
This is a great role for an experienced Class 1 and Class 2 Moffett driver across Chorley and Preston area who is looking for ongoing and regular work with a potential being taken on permanent contract. Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"