Class 1 - HIAB DRIVER - Stanford-le-Hope
Permanent Role - Class 1 HIAB Driver - OTE £40,960 pa - Monday to Friday
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORK LIFT TRUCK DRIVERS
We are looking for committed and reliable Class 1 HIAB drivers based out of Stanford
- £12ph - Hourly rate
- £15.00ph - for hours worked between 00 - 06.00
- £15.00ph - For hours worked on a Saturday or Sunday
- £5.00 - Daily tax free meal allowance
- £30.00 per night out (taxable)
- Up to £175 weekly bonus can be achieved
- 34 days annual leave including bank holidays
You will work on average 55 hours per week, Additional nights out, weekend working and overtime could be available.
Basic Salary - £31,200pa - Based on 50 hours per week and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £40,960pa - Based on 55 hours, average £30 weekly bonus, meal allowance and 2 nights out per week
Our TOP ACHIEVERS earn up to £51,535+pa- Based on maximum driving hours, above average weekly bonus, meal allowance and 4 nights out per week
What you will be responsible for
- The accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customer's products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user - this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles.
- Health and Safety is paramount, adhering to safe working practices and load security policies to ensure the safety of you and others at all times.
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including HIAB Remote control cranes and/or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 licence.
- Will consider Class 2 licence with 102 exemption
- Must hold an in date valid CPC and Digi Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Fork Lifts preferred, training will be provided.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- general haulage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'