CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE HGV DRIVERS!
Permanent Role -Monday to Friday - Tramping out required -£26,015.60 + upto £7,800 bonus pa depending on achievements
Urgently looking for Class 1 HIAB drivers based out of the Landscaping company contract, based at Cliffe
Working Monday to Friday with some Saturday work required, start times between 04.00 - 06.00, Tramping out during the week is required
Attractive bonus package -
- £5 daily meal allowance if working over 4:30 a day (Tax free)
- £26.17 per night (Tax free)
- £4.21 each time you load a vehicle
- £4.21 each time you make a delivery
- £0.0421 for every KM travelled
- £3.16 a day for driving fuel efficiently (This does decrease as fuel efficiency decreases)
Predominantly, you will be driving drawbars with a crane, you will be delivering building materials to sites and yards so ideally you will have MOL / construction experience but full training will be provided for the right candidate.
- You will need to use a mechanical offload regularly in your day to day work, which comes in the form of a lorry mounted crane.
- You are expected to be on site in a morning when loaded the night before for when a site opens where legally possible, (Working time dependant)
- We do not generally give start and finish times as we expect you to manage your own time to optimise the driving and working time to complete the deliveries.
- You will be professional and provide a fantastic level of customer service as well as being diligent in completing paperwork correctly.
What we expect from our drivers:
- Responsible for the accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday if required
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet.
Experience and Qualifications
- Held a Class 1 Licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A current CPC licence and Digi card
- No more than 6 points on your licence
- Preferred experience on a Hiab but not essential
- A Good timekeeper and ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent geographical knowledge as deliveries throughout the British Isles
- Enthusiastic and reliable willing to go the extra mile for customer service
- Adhere and promote Health & Safety values
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- Class 2
- general haulage