HGV 1 Drivers - Supermarket Delivery
Drivers Direct Recruitment - HAYDOCK
£11.00 - £14.50 per hour
Temporary ongoing work - IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE.
Drivers Direct Recruitment Ltd are one of the largest independent recruitment agencies in the UK for the transport and logistics sector, supplying drivers to a variety of clients across our 20 branch network.
We are recruiting for a Class 1 driversto work for one of our clients based out of the Haydock area, fantastic opportunity for ongoing work all year round.
- Delivery of grocery, frozen and chilled goods on a HGV 1 vehicle
- Delivering to a well known supermarket chain up to 3 stores per shift
- Mainly bay deliveries and wheeling off cages.
- Various shifts over 7 days various start times days, afternoons and nights
- Most common start times 2100 - 0300
- Average 8 - 11 hour shifts
- Modern well maintained clean fleet of vehicles
- Must hold category Class 1 (C+E) licence
- No more than 6 points on licence and no bans showing (no -major convictions such as DD, DR, IN or CD will be accepted )
- Full Drivers CPC
- Digital tacho card
- A two day paid assessment / induction required before starting
Who we are?
An employment agency established in 2002 Drivers Direct Recruitment Ltd have grown to become one of the leading suppliers of temporary drivers of all classes to a variety of clients nationwide. From Worldwide, blue chip clients to family-run, local logistics companies Drivers Direct provide a professional and reward winning service with our team of qualified temporary drivers. We are proud to be an armed forces friendly organisation working closely with the British Forces Resettlement service as well as partnering the job centre and back to work organisations nationwide.
If you are interested in the above position, or know any drivers that may be please get in touch with us ASAP for immediate enrollment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job