Class 1 HGV Shunt Drivers - Immediate start!
HGV Shunting: DAYS
CLASS 1 licence required
NO CPC OR DIGI NEEDED
MUST HAVE DP WORLD CERTIFICATE - please call for further info!
TLP are currently recruiting for class 1 Day Container Shunting Work Available. This is ideal for drivers whose CPC cards have expired. Masks worn and customer sites cleansed regularly.
- Part time AND full time work available
- Weekend work available
• £11ph PAYE OR £13ph LTD
• Weekly work guaranteed
• Flexibility to suit you
• Ongoing support from a dedicated team of workers at TLP
• Class 1 licence and Digi card - NO CPC or DIGICARD REQUIRED
• At least 3 months with an HGV licence
• At least 3 months container experience with a DP World Certificate.
• Good at communicating in English
• No more than 6 points on your licence for minor driving as DVLA checks carried out
• Basic Physical Fitness
If this is of interest to you then please apply or contact us at TLP Recruitment, Southampton.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'