Class 1 HGV Night Trunk Driver
SJB Consulting UK are recruiting for an additional 2 HGV Class 1 Night Trunk Drivers to work within a Basingstoke based freight forwarding transport company.
You will be required to drive to and from one of the various hub locations based in either the Midlands, Northampton, or Rugby each night.
Monday to Friday (Nights) start times 1800 & 1900 trunk dependant
Experience & Knowledge:
- You should have held your HGV 1 Licence for a minimum 2 years.
- No more than 6 points no DD/ DR Code convictions
- Hold a current valid DCPC Card.
- Understand and able to comply with Drivers hours and WTD legislation.
- Able to understand and carry out necessary vehicle checks to ensure vehicle safety and able to report defects correctly.
- Should comply with on-site health and safety requirements.
- Good geographical knowledge of the south of England.
- Have the experience and knowledge to be able to divert cross country to and from the hub as and when signs, traffic or other conditions dictate.
- £13.50 per hour Nights Monday - Friday
- £14.00 per Hour Saturdays
- £16.00 per Hour Sundays
- Average earnings £700+ per week
What we offer in return:
- Minimum 10 hours Paid Per Shift
- Paid breaks
- Full time contracts
- Flexible working
- Holiday Pay
- PAYE, umbrella, Limited payments
- Ongoing bookings in advance
- Permanent positions Day & Night
- DC deliveries
- Store drops maximum of 3
- Paid Up skilling to ADR & Tankers
- Class 2 to Class 1 paid for after qualifying period
- Average Day Driver Earnings £600+
- Average Night Driver Earnings £750 +
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job