Recruit4staff are proud to be representing their client, a leading manufacturing company in their search for a Class 1 HGV Driver to work from their site in Telford to start towards the end of August.
Due to someone retiring from the business the company are looking for someone on a temporary-permanent basis, this role will involve travelling to and staying in France for the first half of the week, after which you will return to Telford and work in the UK the remainder of the week.
Class 1 HGV Driver
£22,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + £20 per night out
- Driving an Articulated lorry nationwide
- Delivering goods internationally and across the UK, night outs will be required.
- Drivers will be responsible for making sure loads are secure
What we`re looking for
- Current Class 1 HGV License
- Digital tachograph
- Be prepared to have consecutive nights out
What we can offer you
- £Competitive Salary
- Temporary-Permanent position available
- Full time hours
For further information about this and other positions please apply now
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Recruit4staff (Telford) who are operating as an employment agency and employment business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"