Class 1 - Greenford - Nights
PERMANENT ROLE - Any 5 out of 7 - £31,863pa - Nights
We currently are recruiting for committed and reliable Class 1 Drivers to join our 24 hour operation based out of Greenford.
- £12.90ph - Hourly Rate
- £31,863pa - Salary
- Start times - Between 17.00 to 20.00
- Shifts - Mostly Monday to Friday but with the flexibility to work any 5 out of 7
You will be supporting the delivery of customer's products to Trade Counter stores and Supermarkets, with cage and pallet work required.
You will be completing up to 6 drops per day and this role involves relationship building with our customers and therefore Customer service is a key factor.
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive.
- You will adhere to Safe Working Practices.
- You will commit to safe and efficient handling of vehicles - optimising fuel usage and taking responsibility for the cleanliness of vehicles.
- You will also undertake other such duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the Transport function or to support our customer.
- Collect agreed waste and bring back to site & De-kit wagon
Experience and Qualifications:
- You MUST hold a valid in date Class 1 licence
- You MUST hold a valid in date CPC licence.
- You MUST hold a Digi Card
- You MUST not have more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum of 6 months driving experience required.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- general haulage
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'