Class 1 - General Haulage - Wigan
PERMANENT ROLE - Thursday - Monday - 0TE £37,975.56
Class 1 Drivers needed for the UK's leading supply chain provider based out of the Northwest.
You will therefore be required to work out of Wigan, Middlewich or Trafford Park and therefore mileage will be paid after 25 miles for your journey to and from work.
This is a permanent position on £11.73ph, working Thursday to Monday
- £12.85ph between 6pm - 4am
- £12.90ph from 12am Saturday - 12am Monday
- £13.97ph for Bank holidays
- 6th shift payment £30 plus hourly rate
- £24.70 per night out
- Contracted to 45 hours per week
Potential earnings - DAYS - £ £36,685.33pa Based on 55hours per week and 2 nights out a week
Potential earnings - NIGHTS - £ £37,975.56pa Based on 55hours per week and 2 nights out a week
The work will consist mainly of delivering and collecting from the same site and preparing your trailers in accordance with customer requirements on time critical deliveries and collections.
There may be a need to work on multi contracts from this site.
- To advise the depot of any problems, changes to schedule etc.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must have a class 1 licence and full CPC.
- Manual handling may be required.
- Overtime will be expected.
- You will need to be enthusiastic, reliable, helpful and organised.
- Flexibility and the will to learn new skills and to undertake new challenges.
- Awareness for vehicle cleanliness.
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the roll call or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- general haulage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"