PERMENANT ROLE - 4 on 4 off or 5/7 DAYS - MANY START TIMES - NIGHTS OUT
An excellent opportunity has arisen for Class 1 Drivers to join the existing team on the prestigious Contract in Lutterworth.
Working either a 4 on 4 off which is £27,980.18pa basic or on a 5 out of 7 which is £29,179.80pa basic with start times between 20.00 - 06.00
£12.47ph Rate of pay
£13.59ph between 6pm - 4am
£13.64ph from 12am Saturday - 12am Monday
£14.71ph for Bank holidays
6th shift payment £30 plus hourly rate
£24.70 per night out
Contracted to 45 hours per week
We require our drivers to Night out at least 1 night a week depending on business requirements
The role -
- To advise the depot of any problems.
- Housekeeping of the trailers and Units as well as the goods in area of the NDC.
- To ensure the organisation and accurate completion of all related paperwork.
- To participate in driver de-brief sessions at the end of each shift.
- To ensure compliance with all transport driver legislation and with company and site policies and procedures.
- To avoid stock damage in line with company and site procedures.
- To undertake the necessary training in order to carry out your role in a safe and efficient manner.
- To ensure that all training (especially related to Health and Safety) is adhered to at all times.
- To appropriately report any personal injury, accident or damage to any equipment, Machinery, premises or stock.
- To be flexible in the undertaking of your duties as may be reasonably required for the effective operation of the function.
- To contribute towards the improvement of processes/methods of operating practices.
- Ensure you are the driving force behind delivering exceptional customer service.
- Ensure Driver Daily Vehicle checks are completed at the start and end of every journey, reporting all defects as per the current procedure.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a Class 1 licence
- Must hold a CPC card
- Must hold a digi card
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence
- Training provided
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- general haulage