Class 1 Drivers - IMMEDIATE START
We are currently recruiting for a Class 1 Driver roles for our new client based in Crick
Delivery and collection (full loads) of palletised packaging to drinks manufacturers nationwide. No handball
Work availalbe for days and nights as well as weekends. There may also be an opportunity to work a 4on/4off shift pattern. Upto 12 hours per shift.
As a Class 1 driver for this client you will need to have the below.
- CPC Card
- Tacho Card
- Minimum one years experience driving in the UK
- Must have had CE licence for minimum of one year.
- LTD £14.50 Days, £15.75 Nights, £16.50 Saturday £18.40 Sunday
- PAYE £12.50 Days, £13.50 Nights, £14.00 Satuday £15.50 Sunday
DAY SHIFT IS 0400-1600
- NIGHT SHIFT IS 1600-0400
Role of a Class 1 Driver:
- Mainly distribution centre delivery - Minimal or no handball. Nice,clean work.
- Day shift 0500-0600 start (approx) Night Shift 1700-1800 start (approx)
- No more than 9 points or major endorsements or bans
Benefits of working with us as a Class 1 Driver:
- Free onsite secure parking
Benefits of working with us as a PAYE Class 1 Driver:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Optional Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you interested in the role please click apply.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- HGV Driver
- Class 1 Driver
- LGV 1 Driver
- LGV Driver
- HGV 1 Driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'