Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Worksop to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies for a leading supplier of hardware, homeware and garden supplies on Saturdays only.
What does being a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Trunking and store deliveries - working with cages
- Routine Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- We require Class 1 Drivers on a Saturday only
- There are other shifts available where required
- Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Pension Scheme (Auto-enrollment)
- Full Employment and Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers - earn up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- PAYE & LTD drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
- Temp to Perm opportunities
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 3 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
#HGV #Driver #Class1 #Worksop #Saturday #Transport #Weekend #Working #Workintransport
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'