Nexus People are looking for Class 1 drivers in Belshill to work for one of the UK’s best known Logistics companies.
Please note - you MUST have a valid Class 1 Licence to be eligible for this role!
What does being a Class 1 driver mean?
- Driving an LGV – Class 1
- Delivering Bricks
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Shift times from 05:00/06:00 to Job Finish
- Overnighting is required
- Free CPC Modules! Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Employee Engagement – Have your say!
- Full training provided before you start
- Ongoing support/training
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE Drivers accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Full Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
*** Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon ***
#Nexus #People #Nexuspeople #Class1 #delivery #belshill
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'