Nexus People are looking for HGV Class 1 drivers in Hinckley to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and parcel delivery companies.
Please note, you must have a full, valid Class 1 licence in order to be eligible for this job!
About the Job…
- Driving an HGV – Class 1
- Clean Trunking working with the UK's leading parcel delivery brand in Hinckley, no hand balling.
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Extra Routes available for longer shifts
- No handballing required
- Clean work
- Depot to Depot
- Immediate Starts
- On-going full time shifts
- Day shifts available 06:00 to 12:00
- Afternoon shifts available 12:00 to 18:00
- Nights shifts available 18:00 to 06:00
- Weekend only work available
- Minimum 8 hours per day
- Monday to Friday - £13.25p/h (Days) or £15.00p/h (Nights)
- Saturday - £17.00p/h
- Sunday - £18.00p/h
- Full and Part Time roles available
- Guaranteed hours
- Free CPC Modules!
Complete a free CPC module for every 12 months of ongoing service completed, up to 5 years!
- Referral incentives - bring another driver with you and get rewarded!
- Immediate Starts available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE & LTD Drivers welcome
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team - always someone to speak to
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence
- Minimum 12 months experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 180 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
- Completion of a full corporate driving assessment
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Driving #Job #Transport
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'