Nexus People are looking for Class 1 drivers in Heywood in one of the UK's leading and best known on-line and instore retailers.
Please note, you must have your Class 1 Driving licence to be eligible for this role.
What does working as a Class 1 Driver entail?
- Driving an HGV Class 1 vehicle
- Store Deliveries
- Some manual handling
- Vehicle Maintenance Checks
- Route and delivery paperwork completion
- Weekend Work
- Various Shifts Available
- Minimum 8 hours paid per shift - OT Rate after 8 hours
- 7 day operation - regular overtime available
- Various and flexible start times
- PAYE and LTD drivers welcome
- Paid Training
- Monthly engagement - have your voice heard
- Ongoing support/training for drivers who require it
- Free parking onsite
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays (PAYE drivers earn up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly pay (Every Friday)
- 24 hour support from the Nexus Team
- Increased pay rates during season peak times
- Weekend Work available - increased £££
- Full HGV Class 1 driving licence (C+E)
- 12 months corporate driving experience
- 90 days tacho recorded driving in the last 280 days
- We will accept up to 6 points on your licence, but no DD, TT, DR, CD, IN endorsements
- Digi Tachograph Card
- DCPC Card
#NexusPeople #HGV #Class1 #Class1Driver #Driving #Job #Transport #Heywood #Truckdriver #Lorrydriver #Wagondriver
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Nexus People do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'