Pertemps Ltd have been based on a logistics site in Cumbernauld and Bellshill for over 10 years and have secured a further 6 year contract on site. We are awarded in the top 100 employers in the UK.
Pertemps Ltd urgently require CLASS 1 drivers to work from our base with Gist in Bellshill and Coupar Angus. Regular ongoing work available;
Full time/ part time and weekend shifts available. All levels of commitments/ availability will be considered.
As a CLASS 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries, depot to depot deliveries and trunking work. We also have tramping work available (£23 night out money)
- Ensure accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Drive safely and with courtesy when out on the road.
- Trunking products to depots throughout the UK
- Responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
- Other duties may include shunting yard duties and loading in the warehouse
The ideal CLASS 1 Driver will have the following skills and experiences:
- Valid CLASS 1 licence.
- No more than 6 points / DD or DR for insurance purposes.
- 18 months or more experience of driving Class 1 vehicles - due to insurance purposes.
- Digi card tacho experience.
- Reliable and flexible.
- Subsidised canteen at many sites / depots
- Friendly Onsite Team
- 24 hour out of hours service available
- Weekend premiums
- Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Regular ongoing work
- Flexible start times to suit your life style
- Site inductions and training provided
- Lead driver available for support and advice
- Excellent working conditions
- Great local incentives
- Recommend a friend scheme £200
Candidates will be considered for work even if it is for a short period of time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job