Class 1 HGV Driver
Currently looking for experienced Class 1 HGV drivers to fill a number of positions with a well-established Thrapston based client. Interested candidates will hold a Driver CPC and Digi Card, have a minimum of 1 year experience driving in the UK. You will be required to pass both a theory and practical driving assessment.
Responsibilities of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Make deliveries each day to stores and distribution centres.
- Keep the vehicle in good condition and report any defects.
- Complete relevant paperwork
- Constantly go above and beyond customer expectations.
Requirements of the Class 1 HGV Driver
- Minimum of 12 months experience driving in UK
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence
- Aged over 25 due to insurance restrictions
- Driver CPC and Digi Card
Compensation for the Class 1 HGV Driver
The starting salary for this position is Monday to Friday Day Shift £10.00 - £12.00 per hour days
Saturday Day Shift £12.00 - £15.40 per hour
Sunday Day Shift £14.50 - £17.70 per hour
Night Shift Monday to Friday £10.50 - £12.65 Per Hour
Saturday £12.00 - £15.40 Per Hour
Sunday £14.50 - £17.70 Per Hour
Minimum 9 hours pay a day
Staffline is one of the UK's leading recruitment companies, helping to find work for thousands of people on a daily basis. Our temporary workers can enjoy great benefits including training and apprenticeships, as well as real opportunities for career progression and permanent employment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job