Royal Mail – Class 1 Driver
About Our Client:
Royal Mail is a postal service company that provides mail collection and delivery services throughout the UK. Royal Mail is the UK’s designated Universal Postal Service Provider, supporting customers, businesses and communities around the country.
- Class 1 trunking also cage work
- Full training given
- Work is Monday to Sunday
- Various shifts available but mostly nights!
The Successful Applicant
- Valid HGV/LGV C+E License
- Previous Driving experience (At least 1 years)
- Valid CPC and Digi Card
- Less than 6 penalty points
- 5 years reference of work history
- Will be required to pass a CRB check
- Great communication skills
- Great timekeeping skills
- Have attention to detail
What’s on offer?
- 8 - 12 hours per day
- Ongoing weekly booking
- Agency registration
- Vetting process
- Assessment (unpaid)
Breaks are unpaid, details below:
- Up to 8:00 hour shift and less – 45 min break
- 8:01 – 11:00 hour shift - 1 hour break
- 11:01 – 12:00 hour shift – 1 hour and 15 min break
- 12:01 and longer shift – 1 hour and 30 min break
Infringements – please note that all infringements are highly monitored by Industria and Royal Mail
LTD Company drivers are welcome, please contact us for further details.
Before 12 weeks: 11.10 - 15.00 PAYE
After 12 weeks: 17.81 - 18.64 PAYE
Please enquire for Limited rates!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job