We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Class 1 Delivery Driver to support our fast paced Supply Chain Operations team at Topps Tiles based at our Head office at Grove Park, Leicester. Reporting to the Transport Manager, this role will provide vital logistical support to Topps Tiles.
- Efficient transportation and collection and/or delivery of Topps Tiles products to the company’s stores to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time and in full.
- Maintaining a professional relationship with both Warehouse and Store colleagues to resolve any customer experience issues.
- Handle all company products with care and attention and comply with manual handling guidelines.
- Ensure that security, safety and cleanliness of the company vehicle is adhered to.
- Drive a Class 1 vehicle, following the correct road safety procedures to prevent vehicle damage.
- Ensure all manual handling aids and protective equipment are used appropriately.
- Report any customer or operational issues to a line manager.
- Ensure all company documentation is completed on a daily basis including vehicle pre operational checks, run sheets and vehicle defects (these will be provided in line with company policy).
- Occasional night work which may require the Driver to sleep in their cab overnight.
- Occasional collections from and deliveries to locations other than Topps Tiles Stores eg. Building sites/suppliers/private addresses.
- Ensure compliance with all current operational policies and procedures are met.
- Ensure all Road Transport legislation and regulations are adhered to.
- Must have experience of driving commercial vehicles.
- Must possess a C+E license and a digital Tachograph Card.
- Strong planning, organisation and communication skills.
- Operate in a safe manner and adhere to all health and safety guidelines.
- Focuses on delivering and exceeding expected standards and performance.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job