Permanent Role - £27,508pa basic - Monday - Friday
Class 1 Drivers urgently required for a UK's leading supply chain provider based out of Stoke on Trent.
This is a permanent position with a salary of £27,508pa basic working a minimum 48 hour week, Working Monday to Friday and the occasional Saturday or Sunday and nights out if required. You will be required to operate a range of vehicles types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with HIAB Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts
BONUS on top of salary for -
- Drivers can earn up to an additional £15 / day based on daily vehicle performance.
- Drivers can earn an additional £20 per week based on weekly vehicle productivity.
- Drivers can earn an additional £15 per week based on telematic performance.
- Loyalty bonus of £5 per week based on check weight and accident performance, paid twice yearly, once in June and once in December just before Christmas.
- £27 per night out
- £3 per day meal allowance
What we expect from our drivers:
- The accurate, timely movement and delivery of our customers' products.
- You will be responsible for delivering Construction Materials from point of manufacture to the end user - this could be a variety of products including bricks, blocks and roof tiles.
- Health and Safety is paramount, adhering to safe working practices and load security policies to always ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Monday to Friday with nights out, and the occasional Saturday or Sunday if required.
- Full compliance with all relevant legislation.
- You will be required to operate a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with Hiab Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 Driving Licence for minimum 1 year.
- Must hold a valid in date CPC Licence.
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of operating either HIAB Crane off-load or Demountable Fork Lifts is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- Class 2
- general haulage