Class 1 Driver - Hope Valley
PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday - Minimum 2 nights out per week - up to £31,123.20pa
We are looking to recruit Class 1 Bulk Tanker Drivers to support our growing team at our site in Hope Valley.
This is a permanent role on £11.22ph with the following benefits -
- £14.03ph - Saturday rate
- £16.83ph - Sunday & Bank holiday rate
- Shift -Monday to Friday with 1 in 4 Saturdays
- Start times Between 00 - 06.00
- Minimum 2 nights out per week required
- Nights out - £25.00 per night out
Basic Salary - £23,337.60pa - Based on 40 hours a week and no uplifts
Potential earnings - up to £31,123.20pa - Based on 50 hours and 2 nights out per week
Contracted to 40 hours a week but on average you will normally work 50 per week, delivering construction materials predominantly bulk cement to construction sites in either Bulk tankers or curtain sides.
Experience as a Bulk tanker driver is preferred however full training is provided
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customer's products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
Experience & Qualifications
- MUST have Class 1 licence
- MUST have a valid CPC and Digital Tachograph card
- Must have no more than 6 points on your licence
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required
- Must be fully flexible on working hours
- Must be H&S conscientious
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised
£500 for recommending a driver friend and your friend also gets £250
If you have what it takes to be part of this winning team please APPLY ON LINE
If you have any questions about the role call or email
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Class 1
- Long haul
- bulk tanker
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'