PERMENTANT ROLE - Monday - Friday - Days - £25,155pa
We are looking for a Class 1 driver to join our successful team at a well known tile company based out of Bristol (Portbury).
Starting between 05.00, working Monday - Friday
This is a store deliverer role, where your routes are pre-planned, where you will be required to offload products, so therefore a Moffett licence is desirable, however training will be provided to the right candidate if needed.
Contracted to 45 hours per week - New Drivers will be considered
- Drive in a safe, responsible and courteous manner at all times, and in accordance with company policy & procedures, legislation and traffic regulations.
- Carry out a rewarding role with a great team around you.
- Carry out vehicle checks and ensure that defects are reported immediately and complete all paperwork in line with procedure.
- Report to the traffic office at start and finish of shift for debrief.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid in date Class 1 Licence
- Must hold an in date CPC and proof of current number of hours training completed
- Must hold a Digi/Taco card
- Must not have more than 6 points on current licence.
- Have a positive, flexible attitude to work.
- Good timekeeper, with the ability to work unsupervised.
DBS check will be undertaken
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- trade counter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job