Class 1 Driver - ADR fuels
Class 1 Driver - ADR (fuels)
Full Time, Permanent
£30,605 based on 47.5hrs inc breaks + OT
£3000 London Weighting
£1000 Class 1 weighting
£150/ month bonus (for incident free month)
£25 early start bonus if required to start before 5am
Potential earnings before overtime £36,405/annum
Average take home during quiet periods £2,500/month
We are recruiting for a Class 1 Driver - ADR with our Client working out of Purfleet fuel terminal.
Our Client is a leading independent fuels and lubricants supplier in southern England.
It is our Clients' aim to supply more fuel, oil and lubricants to their customer base. This means they need more dedicated drivers to help deliver excellent customer service by delivering their products.
- To deliver fuel to their customers
- To be fully compliant with all the operational procedures
- Responsibility should be taken for loading and discharging in a sensible manner
- To operate vehicle and depot equipment as per Company requirements
- Check vehicle's roadworthiness before setting off using the daily vehicle checklist
Essential Criteria: In order to apply you must have:
- HGV Experience
- Experience delivering fuel or other bulk/hazardous material
- Full ADR licence - including class 3 in tanks
- Class CE licence
- Digital tacho card is mandatory
- Good communication skills
- Numerical and logical reasoning skills are fundamental
- Health & Safety Knowledge is desirable
It is preferable but not essential that you have:
- Current PDP and terminal inductions etc would be desirable
Apply now with an up to date CV for consideration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"