Class 1 Driver - Ad-Hoc Poundland
MET Recruitment London are looking for Class 1 Drivers to work ad-hoc shifts for our Essex based client Poundland. We are looking for drivers who have been assessed with Poundland in the last 12 months and who are interested in working various weekday or weekend shifts.
- Light multi drop shifts
- Days, nights, weekends available
- Pallet and cage deliveries
- Drivers mate support available on night shifts
- Mon-Fri (Days) £13ph
- Mon-Fri (Nights) £14ph
- Sat £15ph
- Sun £17ph
- Minimum 6 months experience in Class 1 vehicle.
- Has been assessed with Poundland in the last 12 months.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"