Job Title: Class 1 & Class 2 Driver
Location: Truro, TR4 8JY
Hours: Full Time, 45 hours per week with over time available (Mon-Friday with Saturday on a rota).
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Benefits: Pension Scheme auto enrolment (based full basic wage 45 hours), No Night shift work, Good remuneration package for the right candidate.
Our client, Westfield Transport (Cornwall) Ltd, established in 1979, are a specialist in transporting anything from palletised goods to heavy plant, machinery and aggregates to and from the south west.
They are currently looking to recruit Class 1 and Class 2 drivers to work in the TR/PL postcode areas delivering palletised goods. It is essential that the ideal candidate has a valid licence and CPC card. Previous experience working within general haulage is also required and the candidate must live locally, ideally within 10-15 miles of their depot.
Main responsibilities of the HGV Class 1 & 2 Driver roles include:
- To maintain excellent levels of customer service
- To ensure accurate and timely communications with the transport team
- To deliver goods in a timely and professional manner
- To operate within current driving and working time legislation
- To ensure good self-presentation, including vehicle
- To help maintain a safe working environment in line with H&S Act 1974
- The loading/Unloading at customer sites
- Navigate around the county safely and using efficient routes
The Successful drivers will have the following:
- Having a valid licence and CPC card is essential.
- Previous experience working within general haulage or Pallet networks.
- Common Sense and the ability to use own initiative including good navigation skills.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Driver/Lorry Driver/Multi-drop Driver/HGV Driver/Class 2/HGV Class 2/Class 2 Driver/Transport/Logistics/HGV Class 1/HGV Class 1 Driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'