Class 1 Night drivers needed for a company based in Worcester. Temporary contract with garaunteed work for a minimum of 3 months working NIGHTS Monday to Friday. You will be starting around 2300hrs delivering into stores.
Use of Counterblance FLT required ( FLT training provided free of charge) Great opportunity to work with a well know international company.
Salary: £14.00 per hour (LTD)
Hours: Monday to Friday 2300 until finish (10hr shifts average)
Basis: Ongoing minimum of 3 months, potentially longer
Day to Day duties will include the following:
* Driving a class 1 lorry to various customers across the UK
* Completing delivery paperwork with customers
* Liaising with transport office regards deliveries
* Completing vehicle checks at the start and end of each shift
As a person you will need the following qualities and experience:
* Previous experience in driving a Class 1 vehicle (Essential)
* C+E Driving entitlement
* No more than 6 penalty points
* Driver CPC and Digital Tachograph Card (Essential)
* Positive attitude (Essential)
* Able to work on own initiative (Essential)
* Numerate & Literate (Essential)
* Must be flexible in approach to working hours as start times may vary (Essential)
* Knowledge of all EU Driving Regulations relating to hours and monitoring (Essential)
Each day we are responsible for placing several hundred dedicated operatives out to work throughout Worcestershire.
We operate from several conveniently located registration centres, therefore are likely to have an office close to you. We cover the following job categories:
Order picking, Warehouse, Stores, Despatch, Packing, Assembly, Machine operating and FLT Driving.
We are always searching for the best talent, so if you know anyone, why not recommend someone to one of our professional team who will be more than happy to help.
- Class 1 Night Driver
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job