HGV (C+E) Class 1 Drivers needed for container work in Thurrock!!!
We require (C+E) Class 1 drivers to work for a large container company based in Thurrock.
The following is required for this role:
- Class 1 (C+E) with 1 years driving experience within the UK
- Good knowledge of UK Roads
- Previous 1 years Container Experience - Operating skeleton trainers, mounting and dismounting of containers.
- Previous Port Experience
- PORT CARD'S- TILBURY PORT AND LONDON GATEWAY
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers' products, servicing the Container sector. Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately. Adhering to safe working practicers to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times. Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements.
* Full time HGV driving work with H&G Recruitment
* Maximised earning potential on £11 - £18.00 per hour
* Plenty of overtime
* Flexible shifts to suit you
* Estimated earnings £600+ per week
* Job security working for a diverse blue chip client
* Genuine reward schemes
* Free DCPC Courses (conditions apply)
* Recommend a friend bonus (T&C`s)
* Free uniform
You must have:
* Full HGV C+E Class 1 licence held for at least 1 year
* Driven a HGV lorry in the last 90 days
* Digital tacho card & DCPC
* A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
* Good understanding of the working time directive
* Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network and the London Lorry Scheme
* Flexible approach to work
* Customer focused attitude
* Superb presentation standards
* A willingness to learn
If this sounds like the job for you don`t delay in applying. Call (local rates apply) or email your interest & details/CV to
H&G Recruitment are one of the country`s fastest growing and leading logistic and HGV C+E Class 1, C Class 2 driver and industrial recruitment experts in the supply chain, we have large key account contracts with some of the largest blue chip distribution companies, national hauliers and supermarket chains in the country. Since 2003 H&G Recruitment have offered a caring and considerate service to their workforce; come and be part of our winning team - so why delay APPLY today
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'