From pies in Portbury to a hotpot in a hospital, from lasagne in Leeds to whole lobster at a Michelin starred restaurant, we deliver over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day. Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children's schools all have one thing in common " Brakes Group. We're growing and we're always on the lookout for people who share our big appetite for success.
As a Class 1 Driver you will be trunking between depots with back haul, whilst also providing excellent customer service.
Shift Pattern: Sunday - Thursday Days (04:00"12:00) OR (14:30-21:00)
As a Brakes Class 1 Trunker, you'll be responsible for -
• Maintaining product temperatures.
• Vehicle checks to ensure vehicle roadworthiness and compliance with VOSA regulations.
• Compliance with Health & Safety (SSOW), hygiene and other vehicle-related regulation.
• Initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions.
• Able to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
You'll have "
• Class 1 Licence along with an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph.
• Strong communication and teamwork skills
• The knowledge and initiative to solve basic problems and make routine decisions
• The ability to complete paperwork in an orderly fashion
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
• You will need to be physically fit and have the ability to be flexible to meet the varying demands of your customers.
business whilst working with a great team of people and having fun along the way!
You'll be a natural people person and problem solver with a real drive to deliver results. You will also enjoy working within a team and ensuring that you hit targets and achieve results in a true 'One Brakes' way. Above all you will be on a mission to deliver the best solution and best experience to your customers. And of course, you'll be proud to live and breathe our values:
• Caring passionately for our customers
• Doing the right thing
• Working together as one team
• Being the best we can be
Here at Brakes Group, we have a simple mission " to help businesses who serve food to thrive. And as we have been serving chefs across the food industry for nearly 60 years, with a business built on quality, reliability, innovation and trust, it's no surprise that we know what we're doing.
And with a culture where everyone works together as one team to be the best we can be, with a real focus on our brilliant people, there is no doubt that we have the right ingredients to make your career a successful one. If you're looking for development we can help you achieve your aspirations. We have clear career paths and learning programmes which will support you at every step of the way! We also have a whole range of Apprenticeships and a Graduate Programme so there really is something for you at every level of your career whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned professional. And being part of Sysco " the Global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products; the opportunities really are endless.
If this isn't enough, we offer a whole realm of fantastic benefits and incentives including
• Discounts on products and services
• Clear career pathways and development
• Excellent rewards and recognition schemes
• Pension plan
• Additional holiday purchase
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Brakes Group is committed to reducing the environmental impact the business has on both the communities it serves and the countries it operates in. It has ISO 14001 accreditation - an internationally recognised standard for environmental performance.
Brakes Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Brakes UK uses a third party to undertake a number of checks. Any offer of employment made by Brakes UK would be conditional upon receiving a satisfactory; reference, identity document(s), basic DBS certificate and basic credit check.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'