Would you like a permanent, structured and secure job?
You have the opportunity to work for one of the largest global companies, controlling and organising the environmental sector. This company stretches from Europe, all the way to the united states but our job off is based in UK, Avonmouth.
This is a straight permanent job for an international leader company that deals with waste reclamation and recycling solutions, managing more than two million tons of waste annually, recycling 60% of that waste.
Rolls Required to be filled
2X Class 1 Driver
- 4 of 4 off shift pattern (Nights).
- £25552 annual
- Over time
- Company bonus (£250 quarterly)
- 23 days holidays (inc Bank Holidays)
Required for the position
- Previous experience with waste companies (Desirable)
- Experience with ADR (training given if needed)
- Flexible During
- Previous C+E driving experience
- A valid C+E licence with no more than 6 points, Driver Card and Driver Qualification Card. With previous driving experience recorded.
- To be a trustworthy and dedicated member of a team with strong communication skills.
- A polite and friendly manner as well as being punctual and reliable.
If you are interested in this position and would like further information please apply to this job role and we will be in contact with you.
- Permanent Placement
- Class 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"