We are looking for an experienced class 1 ADR driver for our client based in Stevenage.
This is a role where you will be required to transport waste hense the ADR licence.
- To professionally drive and operate vehicles as directed by the traffic office and operations manager, ensuring the efficient and effective collection, transportation and disposal of customers’ waste.
- To adhere to company processes and procedures, including health and safety procedures, at all times, promoting safe practice and reporting near misses.
- To undertake routine vehicle checks in an accurate and timely manner, reporting defects where appropriate.
- To complete all paperwork, including daily timesheets, in an accurate and timely manner.
- To provide sickness, breakdown and holiday cover for other colleagues when necessary.
- To attend training courses, mode meetings and tool-box-talks when required, ensuring that skills and knowledge are kept up to date.
- To develop and maintain good relationships with internal colleagues and external customers, providing consistently high levels of customer service at all times.
- To carry out any other reasonable job-related tasks, this will include any other ad hoc tasks.
If you are interested, please email
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job