Class 2 ADR Tanker Driver:
We are currently recruiting for a Class 2 HGV ADR Tanker Driver to join our Iver depot. This is an additional shift due to continued growth throughout the South East of London area.
Key Responsibilities and requirements of Class 2 ADR Tanker Driver:
- Role will be between Iver depot, SL0 9HF & Stanwell ESSO Terminal, TW19 7LZ
- We require a Class 1 Tanker driver with ADR, PDP (not essential), CPC, Class 1 HGV desirable!
- May involve overtime when required and some weekend work
- Will require availability for emergency deliveries outside of working hours - flexibility and availability
- Will be required to switch between artic tanker, rigid tanker, 7.5 tonne and 3.5 tonne vans as and when needed.
- 22 days holiday + Bank Holidays and £34,000 salary + overtime and call outs
Crown Oil was established almost 70 years ago and still remains an independently owned, family-run fuels and lubricants supplier . We are nationwide fuel & lubricant suppliers, delivering quality fuels and lubricants throughout the UK, to both domestic, commercial and industrial customers.
- Class II
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job