My client a very well established, multi-award winning service provider is looking for a Claims technician to join there growing Essex office.
To complete a monthly cycle of tasks that assists in process within the claims department.
To work closely with Lloyd’s syndicates to provide a complete claims data base of claim declaration information within Binding Authority contracts and bring about continuous improvements in the provision and quality of bordereaux.
Manage broker relationships and work towards an improvement in the provision of bordereaux and the quality of bordereaux received.
To meet pre agreed targets to ensure that internal and external SLA’s, targets and objectives are met.
Key Technical Skills/Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes; Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Ability to interpret and manipulate data clearly and accurately with the ability to extract and identify key issues.
Key Personnel Skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines within a team environment, with good motivational, organisational, communication and presentation skills.
- Good numerical skills, with the ability to work accurately and showing attention to detail.
- Strong reporting capabilities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"