Centre of Cheltenham
Starting Salary up to £18,000 + Fantastic Benefits
Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Opportunity to join a globally recognised organisation with offices in over 13 countries. The Cheltenham office is an administrative hub that services a huge sales office in London and they are looking for enthusiastic, experienced candidates to join a busy Claims Department. This is a predominantly administrative role looking for organised, driven and professional candidates.
My client offer a fantastic working environment/ social events/ charity work/ progression opportunities/ development plans.
- Accountable for your own professionalism, and conduct within the team
- Act as point of contact for claims
- Deal with general enquiries on all claims handled by you as required
- Assist in the daily administration of Claims and technical support to them
- Actively assist to maximize new business opportunities and achieve a high retention rate on existing accounts through expert knowledge and support
- Constant communication throughout organisation of the claim progress.
- Ad hoc project and administrative work assigned by managers
- Strong communication skills (including written and verbal) with both internal and external customers
- Previous Claims experience is desired
- Good administrative and time management skills (if no previous admin experience you must see yourself as a quick learner and organised)
- Strong attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft word and excel packages
- Childcare Vouchers
- Gym Subsidy
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday, buy/ sell option
- Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Samantha at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and are dedicated to provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
- Communication Skills
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Claims Handling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job