Claims Technician (Specialist Subsidence Team)
As a Claims Technician within our clients award winning Specialist Subsidence Team, it will be your responsibility to deliver an exceptional customer experience though the management of your own portfolio of High Net Worth and Commercial subsidence claims. You will act as first point of contact for their Clients and Policyholders for any queries on their Subsidence claims. As well as proactively driving your claim portfolio you will be required to maintain a task diary system, recommend payments, produce client reports, letters, liaise with contractors and other external suppliers.
You will have/will be:
- Committed to gaining the relevant knowledge and obtaining the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters Cert CILA qualification
- Previous experience within a customer service office environment
- Organised, diligent and able to run tasks through to completion
- Conscientious and hard working in order to achieve the required results, as well as being flexible and adaptable during times of high volumes
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience of computer based claims handling system
- Ability to deal with demanding customers in a sympathetic but firm manner over the telephone.
- Able to cope with a fast changing working environment
- A desire to embrace innovative working practices
- Ideally educated to 'A' level/ degree standard
- Customer Service
- Claims Handling
- Cert CILA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"