The Recruiter Insurance Specialists are currently working with this well established firm, who are looking to recruit a Claims Technician to their busy team.
Feed up with the London commute. This could be the opportunity for you Salary £30K
Suitable candidates for the position will already have gained at least 5 years experience working in a Claims Technician/Broker role and will be looking for a new challenge within a small and respected Lloyds Broker.
You will need to be able to cope with a busy work environment dealing with varied tasks throughout the day.
Reporting directly to the Claims and Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Processing and monitoring claims, dealing with accounting issues and client enquires.
- Broking claims files into the market
- Reconciling paid claims to bordereaux
- Dealing with issues relating to claims or accounts
- Updating paper files and electronic data.
- Dealing with Bureau / XIS enquires
- Daily use of A&S systems
- Compliance with Procedures and Regulatory requirements
- General administration
- Maintain required records, reports, and files in an organised manner and present these to senior management as and when required.
- Dealing with any ad hoc duties
This is a pivotal position within the company and therefore demands a responsible attitude. All round claims support experience is essential as is a confidence with computers. Ideally you will be part CII qualified.
The ideal candidate will need to have strong computer skills and have experience using the ECF, CLASS and Brokasure system. Good communicational and organisational skills are also essential.
Salary package and exceptional benefits are offered for the successful individual
Other desirable skills are:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft products (Word, Excel and Outlook) or similar software applications.
- Ability to manage time, prioritise and ensure that deadlines are met without compromising quality.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally both verbally and in writing with clients, insurers and other associates.
Our client is committed to continuous professional education and will offer study support when required.
The Recruiter Insurance Specialists have been recruiting for the insurance industry for 30 years. If you require any further information regarding this role, please contact Su Partridge.
- Claims Technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job