Claims Technician Jobs
Your new company
Your new job as an Claims Technician will be working for an established Lloyd's Broker in the City. Your new Brokers have a strong service culture that supports customer retention and growth achieving significant success with clients including large corporate entities, leading international sports and entertainment stars and high net worth private clients. Due to growth and expansion, 2 permanent claims positions have now arisen.
Your new role
My client is currently seeking 2 Claims Technicians to work within their sport and entertainment divisions. Working as a Claims Technician, you will be working in partnership with Team Management, Producers, Brokers and Account Executives to deliver exceptional service. You will evaluate and respond to the needs of our clients, ensuring you build long-term relationships to drive client retention and loyalty.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience working as a claims technician or handler within a Lloyd's Broker, syndicate or underwriter dealing with either commercial or non-marine claims will contribute to your success in securing the role. You may even be currently dealing with entertainment or sports claims. You will also have extensive experience of using the Lloyd's computer systems.
- You will be responsible for reviewing and assessing all claims and manage them effectively and in a timely manner
- You will Process all claims to the company system.
- You will advise all claims to ECF and check responses advising market and claimants requests.
- Manage all claims and Liaise with the brokers, London Market and Adjusters
- Able to communicate and resolve all insurance issues to the client when appropriate and in a timely fashion.
- Monitor settlements and ensure all funds are paid correctly and in a timely manner
- Have an understanding of FCA regulatory rules and guidelines
What you'll get in return
You'll be offered a competitive salary depending on your experience plus a comprehensive benefits package. You'll receive support from your manager and directors to manage your own personal development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job