Your new company
Our client is a well-established Insurance Company offering expertise and support to clients in the UK and internationally, across a wide range of functions.
Your new role
You will work within a small team of Technical Controllers, responsible for coaching and directing a technical claims team to ensure that the claim process is fluid with no delays.
- Assist in delivering initiative claims savings, Accuracy with reserves and agreed targets are met.
- To meet and exceed SLA's
- Engage to ensure the performance of suppliers adhere to the policy and contracted terms by working closely with Tech Leadership and Supply Chain Management Teams
- Operate as one of the technical experts for L&CL Home and commercial Property by providing technical experience and advice to colleagues and participate in forums & initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive knowledge of large loss claims and complex personal lines claims. Knowledge of litigation procedures.
- Demonstrate negotiation and influencing skills.
- Thorough knowledge of common law and legislation.
- A high level of business acumen together with a previous track record of managing large and complex property claims.
- Qualified to ACII/FCII
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job