Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Insurance Claims Team leader! My client is currently seeking an enthusiastic individual to lead a team of Commercial Claims Handlers in their Glasgow City Centre office.
You will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating a team of Commercial Claims Handlers providing them with the support, skills and information that they require to perform their role effectively. You will monitor and manage the activities of your staff and communicate effectively to ensure claims are handled to a high level of service.
Main responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
· Undertake regular performance reviews
· 121 team coaching identifying areas for development and improvement.
· Plan and prioritise work loads
· Ensure effective claims handling is of paramount importance.
· Deal with complex claims and queries
· Manage complaints to resolution ensuring feedback is given in an appropriate way.
Candidates must have previous experience in a similar Claims Team leader role and have a proven track record in problem solving and decision making with the ability to multi-task and manage teams effectively.
To discuss this opportunity further please call Ann now
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'