We are working with a leading insurance company, who are looking to recruit an experienced Team Leader to help manage a hard working and committed Motor Claims team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional and established business, who are offering a generous salary & benefits package and long term progression.
Duties to be performed include:
- Acting as a reference point for members of the team
- Running 1-2-1's and monthly reviews
- Assisting with credit hire claims and general queries.
- Negotiating with Insurance companies, solicitors and clients where necessary
- Taking inbound calls from clients, insurers and other departments
- Dealing with various third parties
- Monitoring the team revenue target
- Monitoring litigation rates and sign off proceedings for issue
- Handling general queries
Previous Personal Injury claims and/or motor claims experience is essential to be considered for this position, and knowledge of the credit hire process will also be an advantage in the application process. Also, previous Team Management experience is essential.
For more information please apply online, or contact Daniel Hurley on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job