Claims Team Leader - Salary of £28,000 - Bournemouth
Claims Team Leader required to join our client, a successful company based in Bournemouth. For this role, they are looking for someone who wants to grow their claims and insurance career.
- You are to ensure that business is transacted in accordance with all regulatory requirements and principles. Focusing on legal requirements, company rules and industry best practice; you will be the subject matter expert to your team.
- Produce the required management information accurately and on time and investigate and provide explanation of any issues or variances arising.
- Provide technical support on claims including taking over the management of these if required whilst seeking ways to reduce the cost of claims to insurers, by monitoring leakage, correct validation and recovery.
- Support the client servicing teams by providing, analysing and interpreting information of data as required. You will need to have first class communication skills as this can include delivering presentations to client.
- Taking care of customers who wish to have their claim raised at any stage.
- Support effective relationships with all external service suppliers and insurers.
- Maintain and develop a deep understanding of the insurance industry and the insurance implications of any changes and communicate the knowledge to all relevant people to assist them in the delivery of the service.
- Contribute to projects and other activities within the business.
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1's and feedback appraisals with direct reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience within claims handling coupled with a desire to help others work towards targets and develop their skills. Being risk aware in handling customer information and providing good customer service focus
- Previous management experience.
- Strong communication, good planning and analytical skills and of course accuracy and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
If you are interested in the Claims Team Leader role or would like more information, please submit your CV.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'