Support the Senior Claims Advocate Leader/Head of advocacy in the management of the process for the notification, agreement, collection and successful settlement of a portfolio of claims within the property claims team
- First notification of loss : receive, review and present for processing (issuance of processing instruction to outsourcer);
- Client updates/subsequent movements : receive, review and present for processing (issuance of processing instruction to outsourcer); Manage third party providers appointed by clients, underwriters or the firm (e.g. loss adjusters, lawyers, surveyors, engineers etc.) to achieve the best and most cost-effective result for the client.
- Engage with the placement teams, specialists, network offices, clients, underwriters and appointed experts (loss adjusters, lawyers etc.) as required.
- Where appropriate, supervise the accounting process via XBS to ensure prompt settlement.
- Claims performance management: manage claims to ensure the delivery of the best in class service for the book of business.
- Claims Governance and Escalation: add the claim to the database and move to the next level of escalation.
- Support Advocate / Senior Advocate Leader in the coordination of discussions and, where appropriate, meetings to ensure superior level of communication between the client, underwriter and their representatives concerning the loss scenario.
- General assistance to the claims team on priority issues, such as hurricane related support, electronic file maintenance as required
Knowledge of Class / ECF (for review not input)
Knowledge of Lloyds and Company market claim process and procedures
Experience with Client, Market, Adjuster, Expert interaction
Global Property experience, broking preferable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job