Here at AXA we are recruiting Claims Risk Business Partners to support and strengthen our Claims risk and control framework.
We want to create a culture of proactive risk identification / management, and ensure AXA Claims meets all standards required for internal and external governing bodies through the implementation of effective controls and communication.
AXA’s Claims Risk and Control Manager, Steve Cran said “The recruitment of these vital new roles will strengthen the risk and controls framework across all claims workstreams, and are really exciting opportunities within the claims risk world.”
What you will be doing
We are looking for 3 Claims Risk Business Partners based in any UK Claims site.
You will be accountable for the 1st Line of defence for Claims, owning the Risk Management framework, and working with independent regulators (FCA/PRA) and internal business areas across AXA. You will ensure all risks and associated controls are identified, understood and recorded appropriately, taking full ownership for timely & appropriate communication and escalation of risks.
In this new role you will also
- Oversee and manage the Claims RICA controls framework, ensuring all required central & local controls reporting is delivered accurately and on time, with analysis conducted and relevant items tracked. Providing controls expertise to AXA Claims operations in order that they can maintain an effective internal control environment.
- Lead and ensure appropriate controls quality assurance and governance checks are undertaken and documented, with findings and learning points identified and communicated back to AXA Claims operations for implementation.
- Act as the first escalation point for Claims performance against the 3RM Governance framework and to ensure all key stakeholders are aware of and adhere to the processes for recording & monitoring 3rd party relationships.
- Manage the IFC relationship. Oversee and drive IFC process documentation changes through operational claims areas to ensure AXA Claims remain compliant for testing. Provide support and guidance in managing IFC controls, assisting with preparation of CSA returns for validation by Process Owners.
- Lead Claims’ risk & compliance programme to ensure the business meets all necessary standards in relation to any regulatory or legal requirements.
- Identify and build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to support delivery of Claims objectives whilst maintaining and promoting a culture of risk and compliance awareness.
- Act as first contact for any and all escalations from across Claims, liaising with Operational Risk Assurance to communicate and track updates
What we can offer you
As you’d expect from a global leader, our reward package is a world-beater – here’s a small selection of our current benefits.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare
Who are we looking for?
These are new roles to AXA claims so you’ll have a real chance to shape and mould the roles going forward.
Some key skills we are looking for are
- Knowledge of Compliance and Legislation in relation to General Insurance.
- Knowledge of General Insurance market.
- Knowledge of multiple workstream Claims practices.
- Proven Analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Claims systems and Microsoft applications.
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Experience of claims handling / claims management.
- Experience of managing claims control processes.
- Experience of managing process improvements &/or other change projects
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job