My client is looking to appoint a Paralegal to join their Litigation team dealing with RTA and PL claims through the Claims Portal.
The role will involve using the Claims Portal to manage your own caseload of fast track RTA and PL claims where liability has been admitted, issuing court proceedings, drafting documentation for proceedings, researching quantum and liability, attending court and briefing experts and counsel.
Candidates are not expected to have legal qualifications but must have experience of working with the Claims Portal and be able to manage their own caseload. The candidate must have a friendly and professional attitude, be adaptable and willing to take on more complex workloads.
The role would suit someone who is organised, works well under pressure, accurate, has an aptitude for learning, excellent attention to detail and is capable of working with minimal supervision. The candidate should have strong spoken and written communication skills and must also work well independently and as part of a team in order to meet deadlines.
You would be working in an open plan office with 12 others in a busy fast paced environment.
Full time - 37.5 hours per week 9.00am-5.30pm (Mon-Fri)
- Experience of working with the Claims Portal;
- Ability to manage your own caseload with minimal supervision;
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Able to prioritise workloads in a changing environment;
- Able to work as part of a team with a flexible but organised approach to completing tasks;
- A drive for customer satisfaction;
- 4 GCSE’s (A - C) or equivalent including Maths and English;
- Educated to A Level standard.
Educated to Degree level.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job