A Claims Operations Manager job in Bristol, to work for a well-established Law Firm.
Your new company
You will work for a large legal consultancy that are well known within their market. They are corporate environment but very welcoming to new employees making it a great place to work. This role is based in central Bristol, so they have good public transport links nearby.
Your new role
- Working with the Head of Claims Handling and the Senior Claims Handlers to manage all operational aspects of the department. This will include: co-ordination of resources, allocation of work and management of performance.
- Monitoring the compliance of contractual SLAs to achieve the highest possible standards of performance. This will include reviewing performance at an individual, team and department level. Where appropriate, taking corrective action to ensure performance standards are met.
- With the Head of Claims Handling, setting SMART targets for the individuals, teams and departments. Monitoring compliance with these objectives to achieve the highest possible standards of performance.
- Analyse and report on KPIs in order to spot trends and develop action plans, to address issues identified in conjunction with the Head of Claims Handling.
- Line management of the Administration Team Leader and supporting the line management of the Senior Claims Handler population to build a collaborative unit able to drive high team performance.
- Provide regular and formal feedback to line managers on performance and behaviours to be discussed with individuals in Quarterly Conversations.
- Support, co-ordinate and foster collaboration between our management team to ensure we are providing a quality service compliant with contractual arrangements and regulatory requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
- Significant experience of managing a large operations team with leadership responsibility.
- Demonstrable experience of building teams and developing managers.
- A good working knowledge of business outsourcing or business process operations and pressures; understanding the need for efficient, timely, cost-effective support.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing and an understanding of how to provide excellent customer service.
- Ability to prioritise effectively and adapt plans accordingly, consistently producing high quality work even when meeting tight timescales.
- Organised and efficient, able to co-ordinate others to deliver on specific tasks and projects.
- Strong analytical approach and able to interpret data in a coherent way.
- Sound understanding of the importance of compliance.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary which will be based on experience and performance at interview, in addition you will receive 25 days annual leave, discretionary bonus', private medical as well as many other benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'