Claims Operations Assistant (Graduate Role)
£26,500 to £28,500
Our client, an established and highly regarded Lloyd's syndicate, is currently looking for a Claims Operations Assistant. The successful candidate will assist with the provision of operational support and services to the Claims team.
Prospective candidates will need to be recent graduates, ideally with some office based experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that not only has a stellar reputation within the market, but which also rewards it's staff very well, with a wide range of fantastic benefits on offer.
- Assisting with identifying and implementing claims operational support requirements, and ensuring that claims processes are aligned to internal controls and industry standards.
- Liaising with external parties, such as brokers, loss adjusters, DXC, TPAs and lawyers.
- Resolving claims processing errors.
- Co-ordinating the outsourced peer review process and internal claim reviews.
- Preparation and presentation of claims data for monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Involvement in internal and external audits.
- Maintenance of the in-house claims system and ECF to facilitate workflow processes.
- Working alongside Claims Operations Manager to complete due diligence / contracts for proposed TPAs.
- Assisting Claims Operations Manager with managing the day to day management of delegated claims, gathering data and MI, and assisting with reviewing and improving TPA overall performance.
- Assisting in the (re)approval, administration, monitoring and management of third parties with claim handling authority.
- Review and approval of claims bordereaux and cash calls.
- Co-ordinating audits and visits of TPAs and monitoring follow up on remedial action as required.
- Loss fund management.
- Assisting with or full responsibility for claims projects.
- Intermediate / advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Candidates will ideally be Degree qualified, but good A Level (or equivalent) grades will also be considered. Candidates should also be keen to work towards gaining their ACII qualifications.
Keywords: Claims Operations Assistant; Claims Operations Analyst; Claims Technician; Lloyd's Market; Lloyd's Syndicate; London Market
Please note that due to a high volume of applications we receive daily, we are only able to contact applicants which have passed the initial CV screening stage. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.
We do not retain any personal information without your permission. Please refer to our data protection policy on our website for more information - www.edenjames.co.uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'