Claims Operations Analyst- London- Competitive Salary
Charles Taylor Managing Agency is currently recruiting for a Claims Operations Analyst to provide effective support to the claims and operations team ensuring that all processes and procedures are run as efficiently as possible, to serve both internal teams and external clients.
You will work alongside the Underwriting Operations Manager to embed improved operations, monitoring and reporting by developing and coordinating key aspects of the claims function.
- Support the maintenance and implementation of operational processes, procedures and initiatives across the insurance claims lifecycle and directly contribute to the achievement of business objectives
- Provide efficient and timely administrative support for the claims team including data entry in to internal systems, management of DMS and SCM matching
- Assist with regular reporting including claims reporting packs, reports at month end and production of quarterly board pack. Assist the Claims team and external departments (Finance, Actuarial, Underwriting etc) with ad hoc data requests and analysis. Adhere to processes and procedures to ensure that data quality meets or exceeds the agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Lead on the timely production of all data requests from Lloyd's including Solvency 2 reporting. Using data from Lloyd's CRS system in conjunctions with output from internal claims systems
- Support the Compliance team on the investigation and escalation of sanctions and embargos
- Undertake investigative analysis to identify trends and changes within the business portfolio and present to stakeholders
- Coordinate and assist with peer reviews and audits across all lines of business ensuring the timely resolution of all action points
- Provide professional and prompt service to brokers and clients in person, by email or by phone.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience of working within Lloyd’s claims
- Have a desire to, or studying towards, relevant professional qualification (ACII)
- Computer literate with intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Good numeric and analytical skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Adaptable to working in a demanding and changeable environment
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Good team working ethic with excellent customer service approach
This is an exciting, newly created position within CTMA, which would suit someone with experience within Lloyd's Claims Operations who is looking to grow and further develop their career as the Managing Agency grows.