A leading global insurance and reinsurance company are looking for an Claims negotiator to join there growing Croydon branch.
- Liaise and negotiate with clients, brokers, loss adjusters, lawyers and other experts as part of the claims adjustment process, which may include attendance at market meetings, with travel as required.
- Work with underwriters on analysis, interpretation and review of contract wordings.
- Assist underwriters with underwriting strategy.
- Adjust and authorise insurance claims and fees within a designated personal authority limit.
- Monitor the activities of external claims service providers to ensure compliance with required business practice and service level agreements to include regular feedback and review as appropriate.
- Position ongoing personal development as a key priority.
- Act as an ambassador for Aspen and support the sales team in the development of broker relationships.
- Develop relationships with key brokers as required.
- To undertake any further duties as directed by the Head of Claims
- FCII / ACII, CII DIP or CILA legally qualified and relevant experience or working towards this.
- Technical claims experience preferably across both property and casualty claims.
- Able to liaise with internal and external clients with confidence to deliver a market leadings service.
- PL/EL experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'