Do you want to work for the UK’s biggest travel insurance provider?
Are you looking for a varied role where you will have the opportunity to learn how to manage travel claims?
If so, our client that boasts an office in a prime City Centre location is looking for Claims Negotiators to join their established travel team. The Claims Negotiator will be responsible for assessing, negotiating and settling travel insurance claims and providing a high quality of service to customers.
Full training and ongoing support will be offered to the successful candidate. A competitive annual salary with an increase after successful passing of probation and excellent holiday entitlement is also on offer, as well as the rare opportunity in this industry to work Monday to Friday office hours 8.30 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Daily duties to include:
- Managing travel insurance claims in accordance with the specific policy issued and instructions received from Underwriters
- Liaising with customers and third parties to source required information and evidence in support of claim to ensure their timely settlement
- Advising customers through inbound and outbound calls, about the progress and outcome of their claim
- Negotiating claims settlements in a cost-effective manner, which is fair and reasonable to customers
- Identifying and forwarding potentially fraudulent and false claims to the relevant department
- Liaising with internal and external departments throughout the claims process, communicating accurately and effectively
- Logging all correspondence, recording and updating relevant information on the claims system
- Meeting standards of customers service excellence, as well as quality and productivity requirements
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner in line with required service levels and standards
- Adhering to external regulations and guidelines and internal policies and procedures
Due to the nature of the Claims Negotiator role, good numerical and communication skills are crucial, therefore GCSE Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent) should be possessed. Previous contact centre experience is also required, ideally within insurance or claims, although this does not necessarily need to be within travel.
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear more details then please contact me ASAP as my client is looking to interview soon for a start date of March 5th.
- Contact Centre
- Claims Handling